Brighton Science Festival sells tickets for some events through Eventbrite. Many other events are ticketed by the individual venue or organiser — see information on event pages. Please contact us if you have any difficulty.
If you’d like to send a cheque to the office, please post a stamp-addressed envelope (SAE) to: Brighton Science Festival, 18 Temple Street, Brighton, BN1 3BH.
Concessions are given to full-time students, registered disabled, registered unemployed and compass card holders. Please be prepared to show proof of eligibility at the door.
Travelling to Hove Park School
Train: 5 min walk from Aldrington Station. Right onto Old Shoreham Rd, then first left onto Nevill Rd. The school is 200m on the left.
Buses: The 5 and 5A go from Churchill Sq. to Sackville Rd, travelling every ten minutes on Saturday and every twenty minutes on Sunday. Car Parking on street. No parking on school grounds.
Travel to the centre of town
We recommend taking public transport into the centre of town. Street parking is very limited.
- Sallis Benney Theatre University of Brighton, 58-67 Grand Parade, BN2 0JY
- Blind Tiger 52-54 Grand Parade, BN2 9QA
- Latest Music Bar Manchester Street, BN2 1TF
- Friends Meeting House Ship Street, BN1 1AF
- Lighthouse 28 Kensington Street, BN1 4AJ
- Phoenix Brighton 10-14 Waterloo Place, BN2 9NB
- The Booth Museum 94 Dyke Road, Brighton, BN1 5AA
- Jubilee Library Jubilee Street, BN1 1GE
- Lord Nelson Pub Trafalgar St, BN1 4ED
- Carluccio’s 1 Jubilee St, Brighton, BN1 1GE
- Komedia 44-47 Gardner Street, BN1 1UN
- Duke of York’s Picture House Preston Circus, BN1 4NA 12.
- Shed A, Rodhus Studios 16-30 Hollingdean Road, BN2 4AA
- Ropetackle Arts Centre Little High Street, Shoreham-by-Sea, BN43 5EG
- The Old Market 11a Upper Market Street, Hove, BN3 1AS
- Horns Lodge South Street, South Chailey, East Sussex BN8 4BD
- The Audrey Emerton Building Eastern Road (opposite the Royal Sussex County Hospital), Brighton BN2 5BE.
- The Palmeira 70-71 Cromwell Road, Hove, BN3 3ES